Welcome to Digital Cacophony : link : link : link


".." by nmk
Saturday, January 07, 2006


Comments

woow!too gd da...
I really like this one..

one of these days I m gonna come n steal (..did I say steal?..I meant copy ;) ) all ur snaps # posted by Blogger Angelsera : 11:12 AM  
Nice!
Good example of breaking the 1/3rds rule.
Sorry I tend to be a little over critical at times but from where I come I know photographers love critiques and in a positive way.

My only gripe with this one would be the slight tilt towards blue. Push the red up a bit methinks.

Then again ... my 2 cents :)

Another thing... why dont you put up your post process workflow for each image. It'd be interesting to know. # posted by Blogger Eleventy Seven : 1:09 PM  
@angelsera
you are most welcome to come and steal my snaps.

@saurabh
Publishing post process details sounds like a pretty sensible idea (Though I am sure a lot of people will be bored to death with it). I shall do so going forward.

If it looks too blue, thats because I might have pushed up the saturation (in the blue channel) a bit too much (Was looking to depict the water as I remembered it; a beautiful blue green). Shall see what happens if I push the red up a bit. # posted by Blogger nmk : 1:51 PM  
Post a Comment

Photo archives (by entry)

...
Sunset in Phuket
Blue bells are ringing
Daggers
My living room by night
...
peas on a pod
...
Bored at watsons
..

Photo archives (by date)

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006


free photo-Blogger template by Gwen Harlow

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?