Welcome to Digital Cacophony : link : link : link

For heavens sake please never visit the Night Safari (atleast not with my mom / any mom in tow). It is mind numbingly boring with the star of the night being the water buffaloes. The animals are hardly visible and the tram ride is a waste of time (the walking trails are definitely better).

Most importantly if you have family visting (who have heard a lot about singapore incl. the fact that we are THE place to buy knee pain balm, umbrellas and sareers; not to mention that gold is supposedly bought by the kilo) and they want to see everything, then get the combined ticket to the Bird Park, the Zoo and the Night Safari all for S$35 per person.

My mom decided that singapore was supposed to be the meeca for cheap yet exquisite quality sareers. That she could buy all her colleagues branded watches for a song, and that gold would be $5 a gram (its closer to $35). Plus my mom wants to make full use of the weekend (cos I am working during the week).

I dont believe that I am saying this.. I am actually looking forward to the working week.

"Night Suffering" by nmk
Saturday, May 13, 2006


Comments

I would not call it her fault..its the kind of impression that you guys leave behind when u visit india that is back firing... # posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:03 AM  
Hi:

Was just being in a very bitchy / ultra tired state when I posted. Its not that I think its her fault, its just that I have tried explaining again and again what Singapore is really like. Yet she prefers to think her peer group/friends know better (middle aged aunties with sons and daughters in the US who have no clue what the world outside the US looks like).

Its just very pissing off... on a tough week. # posted by Blogger nmk : 12:35 AM  
Post a Comment

Photo archives (by entry)

Mr. Opposition Party Leader
Petrified
Model of the week
This friendly neighbourhood thug scared my mom
Beauty on a Billboard
Nostalgia
Tequilla Sunset
..
..
..

Photo archives (by date)

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006


free photo-Blogger template by Gwen Harlow

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?