Welcome to Digital Cacophony : link : link : link


"." by nmk
Saturday, January 14, 2006


Comments

Looks thoroughly serene and pure...good job...looking forward to seeing some more shots like this....Happy Pongal... # posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 3:37 PM  
Happy pongal. I had forgotten till one of my friends told me that it is sankranth today (marathi festival which coincides with pongal).

Thanks for the comment. I had done a similar snap a couple of months back with my P&S and had to play with it quite a bit in Picassa to get rid of the noise of shooting at 400 ISO. This time all I had to do was crop the image. # posted by Blogger nmk : 5:43 PM  
Nice snap!

u know wat this reminds me of..u rem tt scene in "Bruce Almighty" whr he tried to 'pull the moon closer to Earth' and the moon looks huge in that scene... # posted by Blogger Angelsera : 4:03 PM  
lol;)

Yup I just pictured that scene and its hilarious. What with him standing on the balcony rail and bracing himself while pulling the moon closer. # posted by Blogger nmk : 6:57 AM  
Post a Comment

Photo archives (by entry)

.
Chinese New Year
.
..
..
..
..
...
Sunset in Phuket
Blue bells are ringing

Photo archives (by date)

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
September 2006


free photo-Blogger template by Gwen Harlow

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?